Run & Managed by
Ram Yatan Sharma Memorial Trust
Full Stop No. 22/2022
(Family – Dispute)
Date of Compromise- 18.12.2022
Court Case Details: –
Name of the Court: – Principal Judge, Family Court Muzaffarpur, Bihar
Maintenance Case No. 174/2021
Name of the Petitioner: – XXXXXXXXX (Wife)
Name of the Respondent: – XXXXXXXX (Husband)
Address of the Husband– XXXXX XXXXX Mishara S/o Shri XXXXXXXXX Mishra
A Resident at Mohalla- XXXXXXXXX Toli Road No. 06, Po- MIT, Ps – Brahmpura District-Muzaffarpur, Pin- 842003
Address of the Wife – XXXXXXXX Mishara, W/o Shri XXXXXXX XXXXXX Mishra, At – XXXXXXXX Toli Road No. 06, Po- MIT, Ps – Brahmpura District-Muzaffarpur, Pin- 842003
Both parties appeared physically in the office of the “Dispute-Eater”. A comprehensive mediation session jointly as well as separately was held between the parties today. Both parties agreed to withdraw all the legal proceedings pending in the court of Principal Judge Family Court Muzaffarpur and also agreed to live together. A separate compromise agreement was executed. Both parties have signed on the register of the “Dispute-Eater”. But the wife further demanded some amount which was taken as a loan at the time of admission of her daughter land some ornaments but the husband not accepted the said fact. Hence the agreement could not be signed and the dispute between the parties could not reach on full-stop.
A separate settlement agreement was executed and signed by the parties and their guardian which is as follows: –
IN THE MATTER OF
Matrimonial Case No. 36/2021
(Family Court Muzaffarpur, Bihar)
XXXXXXXXXXXX ………………………………………………….. Petitioner
XXXXXXXXX ……………………………………………….. Respondent
Shri XXXXXXXXX (husband) Petitioner-in-person.
Smt. XXXXXXXXX (Wife) Respondent-in-person
- This Settlement Agreement is being executed between Petitioner Shri xxxxxxxxx Mishra aged about xxx years S/o Shri xxxxxxxxxx Mishra residing at xxxxxxxx Road No. 06, Po- MIT, Ps – Brahmpura District-Muzaffarpur, Pin- 842003 Mob- xxxxxxxxxx and Respondent xxxxxxxxx Mishra aged about xxxxx Years W/o Shri xxxxxxxxxx Mishra Resident at xxxxxxxxxx Road No. 06, Po- MIT, Ps – Brahmpura District-Muzaffarpur, Pin- 842003 Mob- xxxxxxxxx.
- The marriage between the Petitioner and Respondent was solemnized as per the Hindu rites, rituals and customs on 10.02.2000 at xxxxxxxxx, Bihar. Both parties lived together as husband and wife. The marriage was duly consummated and two daughters namely xxxxxxxx Mishra & xxxxxxx Mishra were born on xxxxxxxx & xxxxxxx. Thereafter, due to differences between the parties, they started living separately.
- This settlement agreement is being entered into on 18.12.2022 between the Petitioner Shri xxxxxxxx Mishra and the Respondent Smt. xxxxxxxx Mishra.
- That Comprehensive mediation session jointly as well as separately was held between the parties today and the parties on their own free will and accord have voluntarily entered into a final settlement agreement on the following terms and conditions: –
i.Both the parties hereto confirm and declare that they, voluntarily and on their own free will and accord, have decided to live together as husband and wife and have arrived at this settlement in presence of the “Dispute-Eater” to settle all the matrimonial issues voluntarily and equitably between them.
ii. That both parties agree to and undertake that they have settled all their disputes and grievances amicably against each other and against their respective family members and have mutually agreed to cohabit and live together as husband and wife with love, respect, and mutual understanding towards each other.
iii. That it is agreed between the parties that from the next session i.e., from April 2022, the Respondent shall go the Delhi, the working place of Shri xxxxxxxxx Mishra.
iv. That it is agreed between them that the husband went to the parental house of the Respondent at xxxxxxxxx Vaishali to bring back of his wife to his present residence located at xxxxxxxx, Ps- Brahmpura, Muzaffarpur Bihar and they both of them went to Delhi. Mr xxxxxxxxxxx will give prior information via e-mail / SMS / WhatsApp about his timings of arrival and departure from Hajipur to Muzaffarpur and his wife shall be prepared in that respect to avoid any delay.
v. That it is agreed that xxxxxxxxx Mishra shall live with her husband.
vi. That xxxxxxxx Mishra the elder daughter of the parties is a student of Engineering and has been studying in Bangalore. It is agreed between the parties that all her educational expenses of her had been provided by her father and the same has been further provided by them.
vii. That it is also agreed that all the education expenses of xxxxxxxx Mishra shall be borne by her father.
viii. That if any case the parties have to live at Muzaffarpur they will stay separate from the paternal house of xxxxxxxx Mishra.
ix. That the parties hereto further agree that they will withdraw all legal proceeding of civil or criminal nature against each other and their respective family members in any Court of law or forum in relation to the present matrimonial alliance/dispute before the next date of aforesaid and the certified copies of the withdrawal of the case and orders shall be served to each other.
x. That xxxxxxxxx Mishra would be the guardian of both the daughters and xxxxxxxxx Mishra would bear all the expenses including their education & Marriage.
xi. That if in any case, the husband’s father went to his son in connection with their treatment, they would stay there.
xii. That both parties shall avoid their angry reactions towards each other and also avoid talking loudly with each other.
- That the description of the case pending between the parties is as under: -Cases filed by the Petitioner Shri xxxxxxxxx Mishra are as follows: –
Matrimonial Case No. 36/2021 (U/s – 13 of the Hindu Marriage Act) Pending before Court of Principal Judge Family Court Muzaffarpur.
- The description of the Cases filed by the Respondent Miss xxxxxxx Mishra is as follows: –Maintenance Case No. 174/2021 (U/s Cr. P.C 125) Pending before Principal Judge, Family Court, Muzaffarpur, Bihar.
- That both parties agree and certify that no cases other than the above are/are pending before any court in India.
- That the parents or any relatives of both parties shall never interfere by any means in the personal life matters and decisions of xxxxxxx Mishra and xxxxxxxx Mishra.
- That both parties agree that in case if any matrimonial dispute arises in the future, both parties will try at their level best to properly communicate and resolve any such dispute amicably at their personal / family level, however, they will be free to move a proper court of law for their personal liberty and freedom.
- That by signing this Agreement, the parties hereto solemnly state and affirm that all the disputes and differences have been amicably settled by the parties hereto, through this process of Mediation.
- That the parties are accordingly signing this settlement agreement to authenticate their will to comply with the same as agreed above.
(xxxxxxxxxx Mishra) (xxxxxxxxxxMishra)